A regularly updated blog about my vintage Kenner Star Wars toy collection. Some stuff that I've recently acquired; some stuff that I've had since I was a kid. Some rare, some common, but all sharing the warmth, charm and character of the "first generation" of Star Wars toys - the ones we played with as kids in the late '70s and early '80s.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Listen to the new SWCA Vintage Podcast!


Each month Skye and Steve present the Star Wars Collectors' Archive Vintage Podcast - the "'Chive Cast", where they discuss news and views from the world of vintage collecting. Since I've gotten back into collecting vintage I've been sure to listen, as it can be quite entertaining!

Anyway, if you're into vintage you should check it out too. Look for it on iTunes or at this link: Star Wars Vintage Pod

Number 37 just came out yesterday! I'm looking forward to listening to it this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment